ANY MINUTES POSTED TO THE WEBSITE CAN ONLY BE CONSIDERED DRAFT MINUTES. FOR AN OFFICIAL COPY OF THE APPROVED MINUTES, CONTACT THE PLANNING COMMISSION SECRETARY.
Sheshequin Township Planning Commission
Draft 02/02/05 Meeting Minutes
Members: (present by asterisk)
*Laura Blain, *Greg Grenier, *Eric Matthews, *Skip Smith, *Rob Sweppenheiser, *Eugene Weisbrod; absent: Karen Graber-Wright, Ty Reynard, Bryce Sheffler
Visitors: Josh Brown, Steve Polzella, Marshall Fuller
President Eric Matthews called the meeting to order at 7:01.
The next meeting will be March 2, 2005 at 7:00 at the Sheshequin Township Building.
Approval of minutes:
A Sweppenheiser/Grenier motion was passed to accept the January minutes as corrected.
Public comment and questions:
Financial interest forms must be filled out by all Planning Commission members. Turn them in to Janet.
· Question raised in May if we should use "Sheshequin" in our mailing address. Laura is continuing to study and will bring a proposal forward. No update.
· Laura and Bryce have agreed to develop a first draft road map - color-coded to indicate priorities. It will be based on information provided by Roadmaster Place.
· A meeting was held February 2, 2005 at 1:00 pm at the Township Building to discuss the Lanning Creek Watershed Grant that has become available. Gene Weisbrod, Eric Matthews and Greg Grenier attended. Details of the grant were explained. Additional work was being formulated with the Township Supervisors.
· Janet is to collect a copy of all ordinances for Josh.
· Laura will call Karen and get a copy of the original citizen surveys.
· Janet should send the "Quick Reference" from the comprehensive plan to Ty, Bryce, and Karen (members not present at the meeting), plus keep a copy for herself and also copy the Township Supervisors.
· We will ask Janet if she has a copy of the county comprehensive plan.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:50 p.m.