Sheshequin Township Planning Commission
10/5/11 DRAFT Meeting Minutes
Members: (present by asterisk) *Laura Hewitt *Carol French, *Carolyn Knapp *Les Bresee
absent: Ron Rogers, Rob Sweppenheiser, Eugene Weisbrod, Eric Matthews
Visitors: Kevin & Diane Ward
Chair, Laura Hewitt called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.
Approval of minutes: August minutes were not available at this meeting; no September meeting due to flooding.
Public Comment and Questions: None
· Carolyn is seeking the Ahtens Twp land use ordinance e-file & hardcopy; Les passed Athens Twp Zoning ordinance to Laura.
· Continue to muse possibility of meeting with Ulster; how they are addressing industry impacts as a township. Lack of our volunteer time is stalling this.
New Business: - None
· Kevin & Diane Ward, splitting 10 acrs off 195 acres of Don Ward, no adverse comments
· Tom Elliot : 1.999 acre off 20+ acres - Carol noted potential concern: pipeline agreement may already be in place on parcel, which may impact future building plans.
· Shores: Bud & Karen/ from Perl & Lillian; no adverse comments
Adjournment: The meeting was adjourned at 7:48 p.m. by a Bresee/Knapp MOTION, passed unanimously.
The next meeting will be Wednesday November 3, 2011 at 7:00 at the Sheshequin Township Building.