ANY MINUTES POSTED TO THE WEBSITE CAN ONLY BE CONSIDERED DRAFT MINUTES. FOR AN OFFICIAL COPY OF THE APPROVED MINUTES, CONTACT THE PLANNING COMMISSION SECRETARY.
Sheshequin Township Planning Commission
Draft 01/05/05 Meeting Minutes
Members: (present by asterisk)
*Greg Grenier, *Eric Matthews, *Skip Smith, *Rob Sweppenheiser, *Eugene Weisbrod; absent: Laura Blain, Karen Graber-Wright, Ty Reynard, Bryce Sheffler
President Eric Matthews called the meeting to order at 7:03.
The next meeting will be February 2, 2005 at 7:00 at the Sheshequin Township Building.
Approval of minutes:
A Grenier/Sweppenheiser motion was passed to accept the December minutes.
Public comment and questions:
No update was available on the agreement to develop a Comprehensive Plan.
· Question raised in May if we should use "Sheshequin" in our mailing address. Laura is continuing to to study and will bring a proposal forward. No update.
· The Junk Car ordinance was approved at the December Township Supervisor's meeting.
· Laura and Bryce have agreed to develop a first draft road plan - color-coded to indicate priorities. It will be based on information provided by Roadmaster Place.
· The group developed a form to provide improved data for an analysis of road work costs. It will be provided to Roadmaster Place.
· Ty Reynard and Eric Matthews were reappointed during the January Township Supervisor's meeting. Their term will expire in December 2008.
· Officers were elected as follows:
Eric Matthews nominated as Chairman by Rob Sweppenheiser, seconded by Greg Grenier.
Rob Sweppenheiser nominated as Vice Chair by Skip Smith, seconded by Eric Matthews.
Gene Weisbrod nominated for Secretary by Greg Grenier, seconded by Rob Sweppenheiser.
All nominations were accepted and elected by unanimous vote.
· Josh Brown, Bradford County Planning, was unable to make the meeting due to weather. We will ask Janet to confirm that he will attend the next meeting.
· A meeting is set for February 2, 2005 at 1:00 pm at the Township Building, to discuss the Lanning Creek Watershed Grant that has become available. Gene Weisbrod, Eric Matthews and Greg Grenier plan to attend.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:47 p.m.