Sheshequin Township Planning Commission
Draft 4/04/07 Meeting Minutes
Members: (present by asterisk) * Laura (previously Blain) Hewitt, *Karen Graber, *Greg Grenier, *Eric Matthews, *Skip Smith, *Rob Sweppenheiser, *Eugene Weisbrod, *Ron Rogers; (absent: Bryce Sheffler )
Visitors: Malin Martin, Herb Hewitt, Ray Stolinas
Chair, Eugene Weisbrod called the meeting to order at 7:06 p.m.
The next meeting will be May 2, 2007 at 7:00 at the Sheshequin Township Building.
Approval of minutes:
· February minutes public hearing section were amended to read "Greg Grenier recommended updating/newer photo of the Trinket Church building." by a Hewitt/Matthews MOTION. The MOTION passed unanimously.
· March Minutes were passed with a correction of "Vice-Chair" to "Chair" by a Grenier /Smith MOTION. The MOTION passed unanimously.
Public Comment and Questions: None
Communications: Communication from M. Brown to install a bridge - needs a letter from the Township supervisors.
· There was a brief discussion on the Verizon Tower subdivision of the last meeting regarding the township supervisors and safety issues. Ray Stolinas of Bradford County Planning said that he would keep us informed of developments on this issue.
· E. Matthews said that the driveway grant program expired in February.
· E. Matthews discussed getting updated maps and road plans for disaster tracking areas, with editing, from the Bradford County Planning Commission GIS Staff.
· A brief discussion regarding the mis-timing of applications/approvals problem has been addressed by coordinating the application date to the County with the Township comment period.
Adjournment: The meeting was adjourned at 7:55 p.m. by a Hewitt/Weisbrod MOTION. The MOTION passed unanimously.