Sheshequin Township Planning Commission
Draft 6/06/07 Meeting Minutes
Members: (present by asterisk) *Karen Graber *Greg Grenier *Eric Matthews *Skip Smith *Eugene Weisbrod *Ron Rogers (absent: Laura Hewitt, Bryce Sheffler, Rob Sweppenheiser )
Visitors: Malin Martin, Tricia Benish of Bruce Benish surveying.
Chair, Eugene Weisbrod called the meeting to order at 7:06 p.m.
The next meeting will be Thursday July 5, 2007 at 7:00 at the Sheshequin Township Building.
Approval of minutes:
· May minutes were amended to read "Chair, Eugene Weisbrod" by a Grenier/Rogers MOTION. The MOTION passed unanimously.
Public Comment and Questions: A dumpster is available for township residents on Saturday June 9th at the town hall.
· Township needs a Statement of Financial Interest from Rob Sweppenheiser.
· The Planning Commission's final copy of the Plan of Conservation and Development will be available at the township building.
Old Business: None
New Business: None
· 1. Carol and Ryan Babcock - After a brief discussion a Rogers/Grenier MOTION was made to recommend approval. The MOTION passed unanimously.
· 2. Eric Matthews - After a brief discussion a Rogers/Smith MOTION was made to recommend approval. The MOTION passed unanimously
Adjournment: The meeting was adjourned at 7:41 p.m. by a Weisbrod/Grenier MOTION. The MOTION passed unanimously.